We are excited to announce that our online ticketing system is up and running as of Wednesday, August 26th.
We have thoroughly examined our athletic facilities to determine maximum seating capacity while ensuring required social distancing. Due to limited seating we can only accommodate two (2) tickets per athlete, band member and cheerleader.
JAG Ticketing Information
- There will be no cash sales at the gates for any home events.
- All tickets will be sold online using Hometown Ticketing: https://www.jagschools.org/sports-tickets
- Volunteer, senior, family and staff passes have been suspended for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- All high school event tickets will be $6.
- All middle school event tickets will be $4.
- Away game ticketing procedures will be dependent on the opposing Athletic Departments Guidelines. We will communicate with each team once they communicate their ticket policy.
Online Ticketing Information
Participants will be given access codes for two (2) tickets per home event in which they play.
The student pass codes are numerical and limited to two (2) tickets per game and will be provided to athletes, band members or cheerleaders through their coach, director or advisor today.
Athletes are able to purchase two (2) tickets on one transaction or one (1) ticket on two separate transactions. This will allow for loved ones not traveling together to purchase their tickets separately.
Tickets can be found at: https://www.jagschools.org/sports-tickets
No refunds will be given on any ticket purchase.
You must present your ticket at the gate for entry to any home event.
Questions can be directed to our Athletic Department at 330.527.0039 or email@example.com.